Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Felt Flowers

Hi! I have been crafting a lot lately. Sort of a way to stay sane in the midst of the craziness of being a wife, mom, and in-home childcare provider. I have created this blog as a way to show and share some of my art and craft creations. I may eventually start also sharing tutorials, but that is still to be decided.

Recently I have been making a lot of felt flowers. It started with a fall wreath for out front door.






I used pipe insulation to make the wreath shape (much cheaper than an actual wreath form).



















Then I wrapped it in strips of white cloth and added my felt flowers.
















I loved the felt flowers so much that I decided to make some barrettes with them.













Then I decided to make a LOT of barrettes with them to sell!






I'm not sure how often I'll be posting on here, but I will try to post as often as I can. Hopefully I will keep being creative and will have time to share it with everyone! Have a great day! -Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment