Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Food Jar Turkeys

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Need a cute, easy gift for a little one in your life? Make them a Baby Food Jar Turkey!


Clean out a baby food jar, fill it with a treat and decorate! I used Cheerios because they are brown, yummy, and easy for little ones to eat. I think they would look great with some fall edition M&M's or Reese's Piece's.

I used felt for the head and paper for the face, feathers, and feet. I just cut it all out and used Tacky glue to glue everything on.

Then I wrote Happy and Thanksgiving on paper, punched holes and put the papers on string and wrapped the string around the jar. Then I was done! Easy peasy and a cute gift for kids!


Last night we had our family Thanksgiving dinner and I had everyone write on our Thankful Sign. I love it. And I hope that Elijah treasures it when he is older.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving! -Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment